An all-season tire, the Dynapro HP2 (RA33) from Hankook is designed for use on premium European SUVs and offers drivers strong traction and performance on wet roads, enhanced fuel efficiency, and a 65,000 mile limited tread life warranty. Dynapro HP2 RA33 tires from Hankook provide all-season high-performance enjoyment for owners of SUV, crossover, and light trucks. Enjoy the Hankook difference with these non-directional tread tires for a variety of conditions. Transition smoothly from one season to another with the Hankook Dynapro HP2 RA33 tires. In wet conditions, you can experience great braking and handling. Dry roads offer the ultimate experience for performance driving. Tread wear is long and stable, while low rolling resistance designs increase your fuel economy exponentially. You will love the comfortable ride you get with the Hankook Dynapro HP2 RA33 tires. Two wide steel belts are reinforced with spiral wound nylon cord in order to provide high-speed durability and ride consistency. The silica-enhanced tread compound contains a symmetric tread design for wet, dry, and winter traction that grips easily to the road. With Hankook 3D shoulder block design and radially oriented sipes, you will enjoy tread block stiffness when and where you need it on dry roads. In the center, a continuous rib enhances steering and feedback from the tires.
- All-season tread
- All-season high-performance tires for SUV, crossover, and light trucks
- Black sidewall
- Great braking and handling in wet conditions as well as dry roads
- 65,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Long and stable tread wear with low rolling resistance
- Features two wide steel belts that improve handling performance on wet and dry roads
- Most drivers need a tire that performs year-round, as changing weather conditions can make driving more difficult than it needs to be. Drivers of premium European SUVs are no different, and Hankook fortunately built the Dynapro HP2 (RA33) to give these drives the traction and performance that they crave. Four straight grooves within the tread remove water from the tire to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads, and the Dynapro HP2 (RA33)\'s steel belts further enhance handling in wet and dry conditions. The Dynapro HP2 (RA33) is built with a special rubber compound that lowers rolling resistance to improve fuel efficiency and tread life, and features sipes on its shoulders that reduce road noises to create a quiet, comfortable ride for drivers and passengers.