The Ultra Grip Ice WRT is a winter tire designed for use on sedans, minivans, light trucks, and SUVs and offers drivers enhanced traction on ice and snow-covered roads.
- Winter tread
- Black sidewall
- Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol means that this tire is certified to perform in severe snow conditions.
- Whether you drive a sedan, minivan, light truck, or SUV, commuting through snow and ice can be a hazardous experience. Fortunately, Goodyear created the Ultra Grip Ice WRT specifically for these drivers. Featuring a special tread compound that\'s designed to give drivers added traction on ice and snow-covered roads, the Ultra Grip Ice WRT also gives drivers better starting and stopping power on these surfaces. 3D TredLock Technology allows for confident grip in turns, and the Ultra Grip Ice WRT\'s studdable design allows for even stronger traction while driving through winter conditions.
- Directional tread pattern merged with specialized ice tread compound provides traction on roads covered in snow and ice while draining water and slush away from the tire
- Enhanced cornering stability with its 3D TreadLock blades which lock together during turns
- Centre one features two-dimensional blades to help maintain stop and starting power