The Eagle F1 Asymmetric is an ultra-high-performance tire thatâ€™s designed for use on supercars and offers drivers strong dry and wet traction.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer months
- Black sidewall
- Designed to give drivers race-inspired steering response
- Supercar drivers long for a tire that offers superior traction on dry and wet roads along with precise steering. Fortunately, Goodyear designed the Eagle F1 Asymmetric to do that and more. Built to give drivers enhanced cornering stability, the Eagle F1 Asymmetric is commonly used on the Audi A6, and Porsche Boxster, Cayman, Macan, and Panamera.
- Double-tread system to enhance traction in wet and dry conditions
- CornerGrip technology promotes increased handling on corners and tire reliability
- Rim protector helps prevent cuts and scrapes and promotes longer tire life