An ultra-high-performance tire, the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 is designed for use on supercars and gives drivers responsive handling and control on dry and wet roads.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer months
- Black sidewall
- Built with ActiveBraking Technology to give drivers stronger stopping power
- RunOnFlat Technology helps drivers navigate through a tire blowout
- Supercars are designed to be driven, but they need a set of tires that boosts their capabilities, not hinders them. That\'s where the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 ROF comes in. Specifically designed for use on supercars, the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 ROF\'s tread compound gives drivers superior handling on dry roads, while it\'s racing-derived construction allows for enhanced steering and handling. Featuring RunOnFlat Technology to assist drivers during a blowout, the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 ROF is commonly used on the BMW 3-Series, and Mercedes-Benz C- and S-Class.
- Enhanced steering
- Exceptional stopping power
- Reduced road noise