Designed for use on sedans, the Assurance Fuel Max is an all-season tire thatâ€™s built to offer drivers fuel savings along with a 65,000-mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 65,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Features a fuel-saving rubber compound to save drivers more gas over the life of a set of four tires
- Saving time and money at the pumps is a must for most drivers, and Goodyear\'s Assurance Fuel Max offers drivers that along with all-season traction. Wet and Dry Tread Zones within the tire\'s tread give drivers great traction on wet roads along with enhanced grip and handling on dry roads. Zigzag microgrooves give drivers grip on light-snow, making the Assurance Fuel Max a popular choice for drivers of the Buick Regal, Chevrolet Malibu, Chrysler 200, Ford Fusion, Honda Accord, Scion iQ, Subaru Legacy, and Toyota Prius.
- Outer Dry Tread Zone improves grip and handling when driving during dry conditions
- Enhanced durability with its lightweight DuPont Kevlar material which is five times stronger than steel
- Four-pitch sequence for a smooth and quiet ride even when travelling at long distances