Ideal for paved roads, the Grabber HTS60 from General Tire is an all-season tire that's designed for use on CUVs, SUVs, and light-trucks thanks to its combination of performance, ride comfort, and durability along with an up to 65,000 mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Outlined White Letter or Black sidewall depending on the tire\'s size
- 65,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for S and T rated sizes, and 50,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for H rated and all LT-metric sizes.
- Built with StabiliTread Technology to gives drivers a 25% longer tread life than the Grabber HTS tire
- Whether you\'re hauling materials to a job site or simply commuting to work, the Grabber HTS60 from General Tire is designed for the driver who needs to conquer the highways. Featuring a strengthened rubber compound, the Grabber HTS60 can resist cut and chips that typically come from road hazards such as potholes and debris, while also providing strong stability and responsive handling. General\'s ComfortBalance Technology helps to absorb road noises so that drivers have a quiet, comfortable ride, while a putting more rubber on the road helps the Grabber HTS60 to wear evenly over time and last longer than the original Grabber HTS.
- Flat, large footprint reduces tread stress to improve tread life
- Duragen Technology enhances cut and chip resistance and remains flexible in cold temperatures for grip in winter weather
- Comfort Balance Technology allows for a comfortable, pleasant ride
- Optimized pattern allows for excellent grip in wet and winter conditions