The AltiMax Arctic 12 is a studdable winter tire that's designed to give drivers superior traction in lower temperatures and wet, snow, and icy road conditions.
- Winter tread design that can feature studs
- Black sidewall
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certification means that this tire can before in severe snow conditions.
- Driving through winter weather can be a tough ordeal, but the AltiMax Arctic 12 from General Tire is designed to help drives through winter weather. A studdable tire, the AltiMax Arctic 12 features an innovative design that gives it superior traction on wet, snowy, and icy roads, while its tread blocks help with braking. Grooves within the tread are angled to move water away from the tire to help fight aquaplaning, and the center of the tire helps steering response. The AltiMax Arctic 12 features a Three Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol because of its ability to perform in severe snow conditions.
- Winter sipes offer exceptional grip
- V-shaped directional tread grooves deliver even wear and extend tread life
- Snow traction ridges provide additional grip during cornering, accelerating, and braking in deep snow
- Pinned for Winter Studs for those who want additional ice grip