The Firehawk Indy 500 from Firestone is an ultra-high-performance tire that's designed for use on sports cars and offers drivers more control on wet roads.
- Tread is designed for use in warmer weather
- Black sidewall
- Features Firestone\'s Pulse Groove Technology that removes water from the road for added hydroplaning resistance
- Warmer weather often means its time to hit the open road for most drivers, and sports car drivers are no exception to this. While these drivers might be itching for a wide-open highway, they do need to make sure that their tires are flexible enough to perform in warmer weather while also meeting the high-performance demands of their ride. Consider the Firehawk Indy 500 from Firestone, which features a special rubber compound and tread design that helps drivers stop up to 20% shorter on wet roads. The Firehawk Indy 500 features a new tread compound and wide shoulder blocks to strengthen handling and turning performance on dry roads, and a bold design that\'s sure to accent many of today\'s top sports cars.
- Noise reduction technology
- UNI-T technology for high-speed performance
- Keyhole sipes for superior wet traction