An all-season, ultra-high-performance tire, Firestone's Firehawk AS is designed for use on sports cars and offers drivers sporty performance plus an up to 50,000 mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 50,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for H- and V-rated sizes, and 40,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for W-rated sizes
- Finding a set of tires that can perform year-round in any weather condition is a must for most drivers, and sports car drivers are no different. Fortunately, all-season, ultra-high-performance tires exist for the drivers who wants that year-round traction without sacrificing any performance, and the Firehawk AS from Firestone was built with these drivers in mind. Increased channels within the tread of the Firehawk AS remove water to help reduce the risk of hydroplaning, while full depth tread features allow for sporty performance throughout the life of the tire. Built to last, the Firehawk AS includes more biting edges than its predecessor to give drivers traction in snowy conditions.
- 20% more biting edges for increased traction and control on snow-covered road surfaces
- Full-depth tread features which allow it to perform longer and stronger even when its worn
- Backed by a 50,000 treadwear warranty so you can safely enjoy long trips and not worry about premature treadwear