Falken: Eurowinter HS449 205/60R-16
Regular price $101.43
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The EuroWinter HS449 is a winter tire that's designed to offer drivers strong performance on wet, dry, and snowy roads.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- Three Peak Mountain Symbol means this is designed to perform in severe snow conditions
- Special tread compound allows the tire to stay flexible as the temperatures drop so that drivers receive consistent performance.
- Whether you drive a sporty sedan, SUV, CUV, or something in between, driving on snow and ice is a difficult task. Designed to give drivers consistent performance, the EuroWinter HS449 from Falken features a tread pattern that's made to give drivers grip on wet and slushy roads while also moving snow away from the tire. A specially designed rubber compound helps the tire to remain flexible in lower temperatures, while the EuroWinter HS449's sipes are designed to increase braking on icy surfaces while boosting snow, wet, and dry handling. Featuring a Three Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol, the EuroWinter HS449 can perform in severe snow conditions, which makes it a great choice for drivers of vehicles such as the Audi A4 Quattro, BMW 320i, Buick Lacrosse, Chevrolet Malibu, Ford Fusion, Honda Crosstour, Hyundai Veloster, Infiniti Q50, Kia Optima, Mazda 6, and Subaru Impreza WRX.
- Silica-enriched compound helps the tire to remain flexible in cold weather for consistent winter performance
- 3D Canyon Sipe Technology increase ice braking and wet, dry, and snow handling
- High-void, directional tread design features wide, lateral grooves in the tread that maintain contact with the road for confident winter driving
- Staggered block variation breaks up tire pattern noise for a quiet ride