The Azenis FK510 is a summer ultra-high-performance tire that's designed for drivers of premium vehicles who want excellent grip and performance.
- Designed for use in summer months
- Black sidewall
- Features wide shoulder blocks to help with turning at higher speeds
- Whether you drive a BMW M3, Ford Mustang, or another high-performance car, you need a set of tires that strengthens your car\'s performance characteristics. The Azenis FK510 from Falken is designed to give these drivers excellent grip and performance, plus strong braking in wet weather. Wide grooves within the tread move water away from the tire for added hydroplaning resistance, while the tire\'s sipes are designed to enhance cornering performance at higher speeds. The center of the Azenis FK510 gives drivers added stability, while an adaptive design in the tread helps vehicles stop shorter. Thanks to its strong performance characteristics, the Azenis FK510 is typically used on premium vehicles such as the Audi S4, BMW M3, Chevrolet Camaro, Dodge Charger, Ford Mustang, Hyundai Tiburon, Lexus IS F, Mazda RX-8, Nissan 370Z, Scion FR-S, and Subaru BRZ.
- Hybrid undertread cap ply provides added rigidity and high-speed stability
- Optimized void ratio and variable sipe depth improves directional stability and vehicle-stopping distances
- Advanced 4D Nano Design allows the compound to adapt to wet and dry driving conditions
- Four circumferential grooves effectively disperse water to resist hydroplaning
- Wide shoulder blocks enhance high-speed cornering and lateral grip