The Winter Maxx is a winter tire that's designed for use on passenger vehicles and offers drivers excellent grip on icy roads.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol means this tire is certified to perform in severe snow conditions
- Winter is right around the corner, and that means lower temperatures, ice, and snow. While some might like the changing temperatures, colder weather and all that comes with it tends to make driving more difficult. Fortunately, winter tires are designed to give drivers extra traction during these colder months. Consider the Winter Maxx from Dunlop, which is designed to give passenger vehicles added grip on icy and snowy roads. A special rubber compound keeps the Winter Maxx flexible at lower temperatures, while wide grooves improve snow traction and wet handling. Featuring a Three Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol, the Winter Maxx has been certified to perform in severe snow conditions.
- Maxx Sharp Edge with Miura-Ori Sipes and higher blade density helps prevent block distortion and increase tread-to-ice contact.
- Nano-Fit Rubber combines flexibility and rigidity to help rubber tread adhere to the ice surface.
- Wide grooves and lugs help to improve snow traction and wet handling.
- Asymmetric tread design helps enhance handling in snow, wet and dry conditions.