A performance all-season tire, the HP010 from Crosswind is commonly used on coupes, compacts, sedans, CUVs, and SUVs thanks to its increased handling stability and 45,000-mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 45,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Optimized tread design increases ride comfort by minimizing road noises
- Finding a set of tires that performs in any weather condition is a necessity for most drivers, and the HP010 from Crosswind does just that. Featuring a M+S rating thanks to it's all-season traction abilities, the HP010 is built with a solid center rib to increase handling stability and response. Wide grooves within the tread remove water to combat hydroplaning, making the HP010 a common choice for drivers of compacts, coupes, sedans, CUVs, SUVs, and vans.
- Rated S, H, and V performance
- Solid center rib and enhanced handling and performance
- Reduced hydroplaning along with rapid expulsion of water through the circumferential grooves