A studdable winter tire, the Evolution Winter from Cooper Tires is designed for use on coupes, sedans, CUVs, SUVs, and light trucks and offers drivers outstanding performance in winter conditions.
- Winter tread
- Black sidewall
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certified thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions
- Winter is coming, and the colder temperatures usually bring ice, slush, and snow with it. These winter elements tend to make the daily commute more difficult than it needs to be, but winter tires are designed to offer drivers better traction and performance in lower temperatures. Consider the Evolution Winter from Cooper Tires, which can be pinned with studs to improve traction and stopping power on icy roads. A sawtooth center rib enhances stability in all weather conditions, and the Evolution Winter also features a sipe design that improves grip and traction during straight line driving. Built with a groove that's specifically designed to boost grip on snow, the Evolution Winter features a Three Peak Mountain Snowflake symbol thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions.
- Sawtooth circumferential center ribs enhance stability
- Multi-angle sipes enhance wet and ice grip
- Saw-tooth technology traps snow into the tread for better snow-on-snow traction
- Strategically placed stud pine holes deliver optimum traction on ice
- Made in the U.S.A