The Evolution Tour is an all-season touring tire that's designed for use on today's sedans, CUVs, and SUVs, and offers drivers confident year-round handling plus an up to 65,000-mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 65,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for T-rated sizes, and 60,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for V- and H-rated sizes
- Built with a modern rubber compound that allows for a longer tread life
- Whether driving to work or simply hitting the road for a family road trip, drivers crave a tire that's able to perform in any weather condition. Consider the Evolution Tour from Cooper Tires, which features ribs and grooves that allow for precise handling. 3-D Micro-Groove siping provides consistent traction and stability on wet roads, and StabiliEdge blocks within the tread strengthen performance on dry roads. Designed to give drivers a long tread life, the Evolution Tour is used on some of today's most popular vehicles such as the Chevrolet Equinox, Ford Fusion, Hyundai Elantra and Sonata, and Toyota Camry.
- Coupled tread elements enhance handling and block stability
- 3D siping enhances grip on wet surfaces
- Reduced noise and superior ride comfort