Designed for use on today's most popular coupes, sedans, CUVs, SUVs, and minivans, the CS5 Ultra Touring is an all-season touring tire that offers drivers exceptional all-weather traction plus an up to 70,000-mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 70,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for V- and H-rated sizes, and 50,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for W-rated sizes
- Built with a Wear Square Indicator within the tread to visually show drivers how much tread life their tire has left
- Whether commuting to work, taking the kids to a practice, or simply running to the grocery store, drivers often want a tire that\'s designed to perform year-round. Knowing this, Cooper Tires built the CS5 Ultra Touring to give these drivers the performance abilities that they crave with a quiet, comfortable ride. A special rubber compound within the tread allows for even wear so that drivers can stay on the roads longer, and the CS5 Ultra Touring\'s 3-D Micro-Gauge siping strengthens tractions and stability on wet roads. Offering drivers enhanced handling and stability on dry roads, the CS5 Ultra Touring is commonly used on vehicles such as the Honda Accord, GMC Acadia, Nissan Maxima, and Toyota Camry.
- Wear Square visual indicator to give you an estimated time for how long your tires will last
- Asymmetrical tread pattern prevents irregular wear by letting the tires rotate from one side of the car to the other
- Exceptional all-season performance with its new generation silica compound