An all-season touring tire, the TrueContact Tour offers drivers year-round traction and improved fuel efficiency plus an up to 80,000-mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- White wall or Black sidewall depending on the tire's size
- 80,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for T- and H-rated sizes, and 70,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for V-rated sizes
- Built with EcoPlus Technology that reduces rolling resistance to improve fuel efficiency
- Backed by Continental's Total Confidence Plan which includes Road Hazard, Limited Warranty, Customer Satisfaction Trial, Flat Tire Roadside Assistance, and Mileage Warranty (restrictions and limitations apply)
- Finding a set of tires that can perform year-round in any weather condition is a must for most drivers. Fortunately, Continental built the TrueContact Tour with these drivers in mind and also designed the tire to have a long tread life. This is largely done by using EcoPlus Technology, which also provides excellent grip on wet roads and can help to improve fuel efficiency so that drivers save at the pumps. Like many Continental tires, the TrueContact Tour is built with QuickView Indicators that visually tell a driver when the tire is no longer optimized to perform on dry, wet, or snowy roads.
- Grooves increase ride safety on wet surfaces and light snow
- Optimized footprint for shorter braking on wet and dry surfaces
- Robust construction for durable performance