An all-season tire, the PureContact tire is designed to give luxury vehicles the performance that they crave thanks to its ride comfort, best-in-class wet braking, and 70,000-mile tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 70,000-mile manufacturer tread life warranty
- EcoPlus Technology gives drivers enhanced grip on wet roads for shorter stopping distances
- Backed by Continental's Total Confidence Plan which includes Road Hazard, Limited Warranty, Customer Satisfaction Trial, Flat Tire Roadside Assistance, and Mileage Warranty (restrictions and limitations apply)
- Whether driving to work or taking the kids to soccer practice, drivers long for consistent performance and security. The Continental PureContact offers all-season performance for luxury vehicles so that drivers can stop sooner on wet surfaces and have a comfortable ride. Dry, Wet, and Snow (DWS) QuickView Indicators wear down over time to alert the driver that it's time to replace their PureContact tires, while EcoPlus Technology helps to improve fuel efficiency and enhances grip on wet roads.
- ComfortRide Technology reduces road noise by absorbing road vibrations
- EcoPlus Technology offers greater savings at the pumps and enhanced grip in dry, wet, and snowy conditions