The ContiSportContact 5P from Continental is an ultra-high-performance tire that's designed for use on sports cars and performance sedans and coupes, and offers drivers precise steering response, improved handling, and shorter braking distances. ContiSportContact 5P tires are an ultra high performance tire option from Continental that provides the latest innovation in tire technology for the discerning driver. Asymmetrical tread patterns on SportContact tires provide better handing, sharper cornering and incredible traction. Attention to tread construction and design means SportContact tires stop shorter and provide better hydroplane resistance on wet surfaces.
- Tread is designed from use in warmer weather
- Improved handling
- Black sidewall
- Increased traction
- Built with Continental\'s special Black Chili compound in the tread that improves grip for better turning and handling performance
- Shorter braking distances
- Drivers of sports cars and performance sedans and coupes need a tire that\'s able to match their car\'s performance, and that\'s exactly what the ContiSportContact 5P from Continental does. Ideal for use in warmer weather conditions, the ContiSportContact 5P is built with Continental\'s Black Chili compound that maximizes grip to reduce braking distances in wet and dry conditions. The ContiSportContact 5P features a special Zero Degree Hybrid Belt that enhances steering precision and handling, and the tire\'s low rolling resistance design strengthens fuel efficiency so that drivers spend less at the pumps.
- Backed by Continental\'s Total Confidence Plan which includes Road Hazard, Limited Warranty, Customer Satisfaction Trial, Flat Tire Roadside Assistance, and Mileage Warranty (restrictions and limitations apply)