A summer touring tire, the ContiPremiumContact 2 from Continental is designed for use on mid-sized and luxury vehicles and offers drivers enhanced stability and handling plus better traction and braking in wet weather. Designed for mid-size and luxury vehicles, the ContiPremiumContact 2 tires from Continental feature outstanding braking on wet or dry surfaces due to an innovative tread pattern. Spaced grooves and rubber compounds provide additional resistance to hydroplaning and confidence in inclement weather. PremiumContact tires offer precise handling and exceptional stability.
- Tread is designed from use in warmer weather
- Improved wet or dry braking
- Black sidewall
- Anti-hydroplaning technology
- Built with 3D grooves in the tread that improve traction and handling in wet and dry conditions
- Enhanced stability
- Hitting the open road is often a right of passage during the summer time, so finding a tire that performs in dry and wet weather conditions is a must for most drivers. Fortunately, Continental built the ContiPremiumContact 2 to give drivers of mid-sized and luxury vehicles the traction and performance they need during the warmer months. 3D grooves within the tread design enhance traction and handling performance while also improving ride comfort, and the ContiPremiumContact 2\'s tread pattern allows for shorter braking distances on wet and dry roads by increasing grip.