An all-season tire, the DriveGuard is designed for use on coupes, sedans, CUVs, and minivans, and offers drivers a quiet ride, confident handling, and an up to 60,000-mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
- 60,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for H-, T-, and V-rated sizes, and 50,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty for W-rated sizes
- Features RunFlat Technology that allows drivers to travel up to 50 miles after a puncture
- Whether taking the kids to practice or simply commuting to work, drivers of coupes, sedans, CUVs, and minivans need a tire that's built to perform year-round. Fortunately, the DriveGuard from Bridgestone was designed with these drivers in mind and features RunFlat Technology that allows drivers to travel up to 50 miles at 50 MPH during a pressure loss. Featuring a tread compound that provides confident traction and handling in wet roads, the DriveGuard's optimized contact footprint allows for even wear and a longer tread life.
- All weather traction control technology
- Long wear periods for longer tire life
- Temporary drive flat capabilities