The Blizzak WS90 from Bridgestone is a winter tire that's designed for use on cars and minivans and offers drivers confident control in harsh winter conditions.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- Built to give drivers confident control on icy roads
- Ice, slush, and snow can make driving difficult, as slick roads often make it difficult for tires to have consistent grip. Knowing this, Bridgestone designed the Blizzak WS90 to give drivers of cars and minivans impressive grip and control on ice, snow, and slush. Offering increased stopping power on snow and ice, the Blizzak WS90 offers drivers a longer tread life so they have to spend less time searching for a new set of tires.
- 15% more block edges than the WS80 helps this tire to stop shorter on ice
- New tread compound with a large contact area improves performance on ice
- 30% more block stiffness in the tread pattern enhances responsiveness and wear life
- Bridgestone\'s patented Multicell Technology strengthens road grip using bite particles that help combat slippage on ice