The Blizzak DM-V2 is a winter tire that's designed for use on CUVs, SUVs, and light trucks, and offers drivers reliable handling in wintery conditions.
- Winter tread design
- Black sidewall
- Features an optimized contact patch that puts more rubber on the road for consistent control in wintery weather
- Winter is coming, and with it comes falling temperatures, slush, snow, and ice. While some might welcome the lower temperatures, winter elements often make the daily commute more difficult than it needs to be. Fortunately, winter tires are specifically designed to perform in these colder temperatures and unforgiving elements. Commonly used on CUVs, SUVs, and light trucks, Bridgestone\'s Blizzak DM-V2 features an advanced water-resistant coating to give drivers confident stopping power on ice and snow. Aggressive block edges bite into the snow for added traction, and a special rubber compound within the Blizzak DM-V2\'s tread removes water to assist with braking on wet and icy roads.
- All weather traction design
- Anti-hydroplane technology
- Improved steering and handling